Friday, January 25, 2013

Newest Gamma Pi Members

Hey all,

So unless you were at Revelation or Initiation this semester, chances are you haven't met our newest members! As recruitment draws closer, I thought now was the best time for everyone to meet our newest lovely Gamma Pi members! We were able to extend 6 bids Fall 2012 and they were to Meghann Ryan, Aniqa Jannath, Ida Arshadi, Nicole Rangos, Emily Carlin, and Maggie Dier!

Here are their pictures and a little bit about each of them! Feel free to add them on Facebook and we hope to see you at Recruitment on February 9th!

 Meghann Ryan
Hey! My name is Meghann Ryan and I am currently a sophomore at UMBC majoring in Biology. I am also the Vice President for the Women's Club Soccer team and an Undergraduate Research Assistant in the Anatomy and Neurobiology Department at the University of Maryland, School of Medicine. I am the first in my family to be in a sorority, and I couldn't be happier to have joined Phi Sigma Sigma!

Aniqa Jannath
Hi girls! I am Aniqa Jannath. I am a Biology and Psychology double major and I aspire to be an adolescent Psychiatrist. I love traveling, baking, netflix, fashion, AND FOOOOODDDD! I am crazy and fun and I love to spend time with my friends!

Ida Arshadi
My name is Ida Arshadi. I am currently a sophomore double majoring in Biology and Psychology aiming to be a doctor. I love to travel, eat, help others, and shop. My family and friends mean everything to me. I am so happy to be a part of Phi Sig! The support system from all my sisters is amazing and I am so thankful for all of them!

Nicole Rangos
Hi, my name is Nicole Rangos and I am a sophomore Biology major, Psychology minor. I am on the (Seb) committee and a member of the Pre-Dental society at UMBC. I love to dance and I take modern and ballet classes on campus for fun. My favorite thing to do is read and tan on the beach... I wish it were summer all year-round! I love Phi Sig and all of my sisters. I am so excited for the upcoming semester and to serve as this year's Historian!

Emily Carlin
Hi, my name is Emily Carlin and I am a sophomore taking Pre-Nursing prerequisites for Nursing School. I am Vice President of the Club Field Hockey Team and a member of the Pre-Nursing Society here at UMBC. I love to read, workout, go to the beach, and hang out with friends. I am so glad to be a part of Phi Sig and love all of my sisters :)

Maggie Dier
Hi, my name is Maggie Dier and I am a sophomore majoring in theater, and considering a double major   with Media and Communications. I am a Linehan scholar, a member of TheaterCom, as well as a student aide and tour guide at the office of Undergraduate Admissions. I enjoy creative writing, playing softball and crafting. I love being a member of Phi Sigma Sigma; these ladies are wonderful and I can't thank them enough for the positive impact they've had on my life!

Welcome to the pyramid ladies and way to aim high! We know you will do some great things in this chapter

LITP always,

Gamma Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment