Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So Much To Tell!

Hello Ladies!


My name is Natalie Welch and I am the new face of the Parent/ Alum committee! I am a Sophomore at UMBC and I am a Psychology Major with a double minor in Political Science and Sociology. I joined last spring and it was certainly one of the best decisions I have ever made. But, you all already know what this sorority contributed to your life! 

The Parent/ Alum committee has continued to evolve over the years. With this position I promise to increase communication with the alumnae, create opportunities for the active sisters to meet the alumnae, and encourage the parent's of our sisters to become more involved. With that promise comes a request; I need email addresses, ones that AREN'T UMBC emails! I want to prevent any confusion in the future from emails bouncing back. Please send them to me at phisigalumnirelations@gmail.com. Even if you think that I have it, PLEASE SEND IT AGAIN! :D

I realize that our alum are the backbone of Gamma Pi and without all of you, it wouldn't be the chapter that it is now. I appreciate you, and whether it has been shown recently or not, the rest of the chapter appreciates you as well. I promise to keep everyone informed and involved. Just because you graduated  does not mean that you are no longer in this sorority. Once, Always, Forever does not mean Once and only while you are in school.

We WANT you to come to our upcoming events, obviously you can come if you would like but we truly would love to see all of you and we would appreciate your help with recruitment; after all you know what and who makes this sorority great <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">

MARK YOU CALENDARS! 

Recruitment:  February 8th- February 12th! 
Bid Day: February 13th!
Revelation: March 1st!
Rock-a-thon: March 4-5th!
Frat Ed: March 28th!
Initiation: March 29th!


LITP, 
Natalie 
#512


No comments:

Post a Comment